10 Pulses Multi Stroke test Systems
- Test system for 10 pulses Multi-Stroke, could doing from 1 to10 pulses with steps from 1µs to999ms. The curent peaks could up-to 100KA. The Peak Current of the first Stroke could be up-to 100KA and the nexts up-to 40KA and the last stroke up-to 100KA. The Multi-Stroke system could simulate the waveform asked by an laboratory, 10 pulses with the waveform 8-20µs up-to a current of 450KA. Another WaveForms could be supply, please contact us.
Contact us !
Combination Wave Generators
- Combination Wave Generator for Current or Voltage to test the SPD (Surge Protective Devise, Parafoudre). From 1KV to 30KV with waveform 1.2-50µs in open circuit (impedance of 2 Ohms). And from 0.5KA to15KA with waveform 8-20µs in short-circuit (impedance of 2 Ohms). - One range of 4 génerators : Waveforms 8/20µs, 10/350µs, 10/1000µs et 5/300µs.
The GCW series combination wave generator can be used to perform high energy surge tests. It contains all experience acquired of surge generator production with fast rise time and wide pulse durations. It can generate a broad variety of surge waveforms with different impulse modules, which can be detected automatically by the control system.
IEC 61000-4-5,IEC 61643-11,UL1449-2006 GB18802 .1,GB/T18802.21
Advantages and Features :
- Door safety interlock,
- Open structure for expand waveforms
- Manual earthing rod,
- Automatically polarity switching
- Automatic earthing system
- Peak voltage and current monitoring
- Safety marks, CE marks
- Integrated connection with plug-play cables
- Green/Red light
- Remote control function
- Alarming bell
- Measuring and reporting functions
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Considerate safety measures
Open Circuit V
Short Circuit I
Contact us !
Impulse High Voltage Test System
Generator : 1800KV/90KJoules for the cables suppliers, Isolators and Transformaters, etc..
- One range of 15 générators from 100KV (5 KJoules) to 4800KV (360KJoules)
To be full compliance with the standarts : CEI60060-1, CEI60060-2, CEI62177, CEI61109, CEI61211, CEI60099-4 and another National standarts and specifics standarts.
1800kV 90kJ Impulse Voltage Generator
GIV series impulse voltage test systems can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning impulse (1.2±30%/50±20%µs), chopped lightning impulse, switching impulse (250±10%/2500±10% µs) and steep front waveforms.
With special design, they can be used to test large capacitance electrical apparatus, such as GIS and cables.
With small inductance, they can be applicable for testing the large capacity transformers.
The generator carries out specific tests for industry and research applications.
IEC60060-1, IEC60060-2, IEC62177, IEC61109, IEC61211, IEC60099-4, IEC60076-3, other national
standards and specific technical standards
Advantages and Features
Reliable and accurate triggering by improved Marx circuit.
With wave shaping resistors for lightning impulse, switching impulse and chopped waveforms.
With the possible lowest internal inductance.
Sealed spark gaps with filtered air-flow.
With impulse capacitors of no PCB, low inductance and long servicelife.
Automatic earthing device for personnel and equipment safety.
A long service life is ensured.
Over-voltage protection, over current protection and fast voltage transients protection.
Stable and precise communication between the measuring system and control system.
Reliable and precision controlled triggering unit by power pulse
Easy operation with the console based on PLC module.
With optical-fiber for high reliability
System Configuration :
The test system includes the following main components:
HV charging unit
Impulse voltage generator
Low damped capacitive impulse voltage divider
Automatic control system
Available Options :
Steep waveform unit (steep front test for insulators)
Resistive voltage divider
Glaninger circuit (transformer test set for lightning impulse voltage)
Wave shaping resistors
Shunt (measurement of impulse current during transformer testing)
Contact us !